Just recently I switched some of my beauty products. It’s a little hard to pick out the perfect primer or foundation when there are hundreds of wonderful brands out there. I am going to share the five beauty essentials that I have fallen in love with. They have become part of my daily routine.
Two of the products that I am going to talk about, I have used for a long time, but they are wonderful products and are still my favorite so I thought it would be a good idea to share them with you. I always try to find reviews on products that I am going to try for the first time, because it’s helpful to know what other people think about them.
Let me tell you a little bit about my skin. I have extremely oily skin, and in the summer it’s so hard to keep foundation on. For years, I have been in search for the perfect foundation and primer that could help me with my oily skin. These products have made my life so much easier and I love that I can have my makeup look great all day long.
Lets Get Started!!!!
1. L’oreal- Infallible Pro Matte Lock Primer– This primer has saved my life. Normally Matte primers tend to have a drying feeling on the skin, but this one doesn’t. Its great! It locks in my foundation all day, making it look like if I just applied it. I have tried many different primers, but I can honestly say that I will keep using this one. Especially now in the summer. GIRL, you will not look like a grease ball with this primer. You can find it at Ulta for $12.99 and it’ll last you all summer!!! Ulta/L’oreal Prime
2. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna/Sephora– I am always afraid to buy foundation. I can never get the perfect color for my skin. I have this olive sort of color and in the summer I tend to tan a lot. Every time I buy a new foundation, it’s either too orange or too light. I am NEVER happy with my foundations. I have tried drug store foundation to super expensive foundation. I am so excited to announce that I have found the perfect foundation. I had seen this foundation many times, because they have it right when you enter Sephora. This foundation gives you a soft matte finish, it’s medium to full coverage and the best part, IT DOESNT FEEL HEAVY AT ALL!!! I have found my match. I got the 290 for tan skin with neutral undertones and it’s only $34. Sephora/Fenty Foundation
3. Morphie eyeshadow palette– I am not one to wear eyeshadow all the time and not because I don’t like to but because I am not the greatest at it. It’s my weakest thing when it comes to makeup. But when I saw these colors, I fell in love! Morphe has some of the best make up and I just couldn’t leave the store without purchasing this amazing palette (Ulta now sells Morphe, Albuquerque). Like I mentioned, I don’t wear a lot of eyeshadow so I like very neutral colors, and this palette has exactly that. It has a variety of browns, tans both matte and with shimmer. I got the 35R Ready, Set Gold Eyeshadow palette. For some reason I feel that gold shimmer looks amazing in the summer. It just makes you look like a goddess!!! This palette is only $23 and it has 35 amazing colors. Morphe
4. first Aid Beauty/ Ultra repair intense hydration– This is the best hydrating lotion. I didn’t want too much moisture cause my face is oily, but I started using this a long time ago and I absolutely love it. It keeps my face moisturized but it doesn’t add oil to it. I use it every morning and night and it’s one of my all time favorites. I get it from Sephora for $30 but it lasts for months. Sephora/First Aid Beauty
5. Aveda/ Lip saver– Of course we cannot neglect our lips in the summer. I love matte lip stick. I just feel like it last longer but in the summer I prefer something with more moisture. This Aveda lip moisturizer is amazing. I have been using it for years! It adds so much moisture and shine to your lips. This is the only product you will need for that all natural summer look we all try to achieve. I love the name as well “Lip saver” cause it definitely saves your lips. Its $8.50 Aveda/ Lip Saver
I really hope that this helps you out and that you try them out cause these products are amazing!!!!
Because Beauty comes from within…
Love Always, Daisy