I have the easiest recipe for that perfect iced coffee.
Get ready for the best iced coffee
- Instant coffee
- Oat milk (or whatever milk you prefer)
- whip cream
- hot water
- Start boiling some hot water while you get everything else
- Pour some ice, milk and creamer in a cup
- pour two full spoons of instant coffee in a cup/bowl with equal amount of sugar (you can add more sugar if you like your coffee sweet)
- When the water is ready, pour enough to cover the coffee and sugar up
- Use a Frother to mix it all together (it will start to create a foam/paste consistency. DON’T let it get like that, we want it to just be mixed)
- pour the coffee mix into the milk
- add some whipped cream and cinnamon (caramel if you want it t look fancier)
- All done, enjoy it!
One response to “Iced Coffee Recipe”
[…] 1. Coffee in Bed […]