Are you a Matcha lover?
If you’re not, well now you will. This is the easiest Iced matcha recipe at home.
- Oat milk (or any type of milk that you would like. A lot of people like almond milk)
- Match powder (I got mine from Walmart)
- Honey (some people like vanilla syrup, but to be honest any sweetener would work)
- Prepare the matcha- Add 1 1/2 cups of oatmilk
- add 1 tbsp of the match powder
- add 1 to 1 1/2 of honey (sweetener)
- Mix it all together in a blender
- add ice to your cup and pour
That’s it!! you have prepared the easiest Match drink